When you access armwave.com, purchase arm sleeves or arm Flag products or services or use its blogs, forums, social media platforms being offered on the website or the Partner Websites, ARM WAVE shall be entitled to collect your personal information.
What we collect
Identifiable Personal Information:
When you create an account on this website or subscribe to any service being offered by ARM WAVE, we may collect certain identifiable information like your name, location, contact number, shipping address and credit card details.
Identifiable information is collected only when you voluntarily submit this information to purchase any Arm sleeve / services / product, social media platforms, contests, and promotional events being offered / organized on this website or the Partner Websites.
ARM WAVE will use automated tools and techniques to collect information that uniquely identify you on this website/store.
ARM WAVE and the Partner Websites will collect, store, process, use or share your identifiable information only when you voluntarily submit this information for:
- Participating in promotional offers like surveys, contests, and sweepstakes.
- Registering complaints, receiving support or providing reviews/feedbacks regarding the Service being offered on the website.
- Requesting custom sleeves, accessories, information, feature or services being offered on the website.
- Using our customer care services to resolve your queries, concerns, and product delivery issues.
When you access this website or use the Service, ARM WAVE shall be entitled to collect your system related information and browsing behavior (collectively referred as user data). This user data may be collected using automated tools and techniques such as the log files, browser cookies, and web beacons.
Your system-related information like the operating system, browser type, device, Internet Service provider, etc. are very crucial for resolving technical issues in relation to your purchase or use of the Service on the website.
The cookies and log files are very instrumental in tracking your presence on the store and improving your shopping experience. These tools and techniques enable us to analyze your browsing behavior like how much time you spent on the store, and what ads, arm sleeves, accessories or services attracted you. The information about your requirements and preferences allow us to offer exactly what you may be looking for.
Certain types of user data can be used for analyzing traffic on the website and managing/improving other internal processes. For example, cookies on this website enable us to manage your shopping cart, streamline our advertising campaign, offer customized sleeves and accessories, and improve your overall experience on the website. Cookies not only help us in providing the Service in a hassle-free manner, but also ensure that customers don’t have to repeatedly provide the same profile information on the Partner Websites.
You should acknowledge and consent that in some cases your user data may be linked to your identifiable information, particularly when such linking is likely to enhance your browsing / shopping experience on the online store. However, whenever feasible, your user data shall be aggregated to make it anonymous before using or sharing it.
If you don’t want to share your non-identifiable information, you may disable our/third party cookies by changing the default configuration settings of your web browser. However, you should acknowledge that cookies are essential for the smooth functioning of certain features/services being offered on the website. If you disable cookies, certain features may not work properly or you may be able to use this website at all.
Third Party Cookies
You should acknowledge that this store may use third-party services such as Google AdSense who may be employing their own cookies or other tools and techniques for collecting your personal information and browsing behavior in relation to their services being used or offered on this website.
When you access this website or use the Service, it shall be deemed that you have accepted these third party cookies and other tools and techniques that may collect your personal information or analyze your browsing behavior. The third party advertisers and service providers on this website will use your personal information / browsing behavior solely for offering customized products and services as per your needs and preferences.
If you are not comfortable in sharing your personal information with ARM WAVE or third party service providers, you may stop your access to the website and discontinue the Service.
How we Use Information
Please acknowledge that ARM WAVE collects your personal information solely for offering highly customized arm sleeves and Arm Flag products, accessories as per your request and preferences and improving your browsing / shopping experience on its online store.
When you access armwave.com, purchase arm sleeves/Services accessories or use any service being offered on this website, ARM WAVE shall be entitled to share your personal information with its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, suppliers, service providers, and other third parties (collectively referred as the Collaborating Partners), who contribute to run this website and deliver the requested sleeves, apparels, accessories, and personality grooming services.
However, ARM WAVE will ensure that no information except what is necessary to deliver their services or comply with the relevant laws/court orders shall be shared with third parties, and when applicable, all user data will be shared in an aggregate and anonymous form.
ARM WAVE will use/share your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver the requested/ordered arm sleeves, apparels, accessories, or personality grooming services. ARM WAVE may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third party service providers to ensure that your orders are delivered in a hassle-free manner.
- ARM WAVE may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third party service providers to ensure that they take your requests seriously and deliver the purchased arm sleeves, apparels, and accessories, or requested personality grooming services in time.
- ARM WAVE may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third party service providers to send alert notifications regarding the trending arm sleeves, apparels, accessories, or personality grooming services being offered on armwaves.com or the Partner Websites, and inform you about new designers, fashion houses, product lines, and grooming services that specialize in their respective fields. We will also send email notifications regarding our policy changes.
- ARM WAVE may share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners and/or third party service providers to promote their products and services by allow them to send newsletters or offer personalized arm sleeves, apparels, fashion accessories, and/or grooming services.
- Subject to your explicit consent, ARM WAVE may share your personal information with distributors and marketing channels, and allow them to send certain promotional offers at your registered email address. If you don’t want to receive such promotional offers, you may unsubscribe from our newsletter service by following the link at the bottom of such commercial emails.
- To improve this website/online store and deliver an unmatched purchasing experience and customer satisfaction.
- To improve our business relationship with the Collaborating Partners, designers, fashion houses, and personality grooming service providers.
- To research / analyze your browsing behavior and optimize this website/online store, or consolidating the usage data for internal purposes.
Sharing User Information
Unless you have given your explicit consent to receive third party promotional offers, ARM WAVE will never sell, lease or share your personal information with the third party advertising companies, or do anything to undermine your privacy on this website.
However, ARM WAVE reserves a right to share your personal information with the Collaborating Partners and other third parties, as determined by it, for preventing any fraud/illegal activity on the website, cooperating with law enforcement / regulating agencies, and protecting its business or legal rights.
ARM WAVE shall be entitled to share/disclose your personal information with the Collaborating Partners and other third parties, as determined by it, under the following conditions:
- Improving the Service: ARM WAVE reserves a right to share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners or third parties so that you can purchase highly customized or trending arm sleeves, apparels and accessories, and groom your personality as per your needs and preferences.
- Delivering your orders: ARM WAVE reserves a right to share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners or third parties so that you can receive price quotes, product specifications, and other details of trending arm sleeves, apparels and accessories on the store or associated fashion houses, and benefit from style statements being shared on its forums and social media platforms.
- Business Promotions: ARM WAVE may organize surveys, contests, sweepstakes or other promotional events or sponsor such promotional campaigns being launched by the Collaborating Partners and associated fashion houses. You may be required to submit your personal information for participating in these events.
- Direct Marketing: subject to your explicit consent for receiving third party promotional offers from the marketing companies, ARM WAVE may share your personal information with the direct marketers and other business entities. In such cases, we will take every feasible precaution to ensure that your personal information is not compromised by any advertiser, but ARM WAVE shall not be liable for any subsequent breach of your personal information by third party advertisers or direct marketing companies.
- Third Party Service Providers: ARM WAVE reserves a right to share your personal information with third-party service providers and the leading fashion houses for entering business collaboration with them. Associated fashion houses and collaborating service providers can be very instrumental in offering premium arm sleeves, apparels, accessories, and other value-added services being offered on this website. We may also collaborate with payment processors, survey /contest organizers, newsletter providers and other third parties who contribute to run this website in a hassle-free manner.
- Other Conditions: ARM WAVE reserves a right to share/disclose your personal information when it believes that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect its business or legal rights.
- Prevent fraud or illegal/unauthorized activities on its website.
- Comply with government regulation, statutes, and court rulings, or cooperate with law enforcement agencies.
- Facilitate merger, acquisition, or transfer of ownership, in whole or parts thereof.
Your privacy on armwave.com is very important for us. We have implemented every feasible safeguard to protect your personal information on the website, and never hesitate to do so in the future.
- ARM WAVE will never ask your identifiable information unless it is really needed to deliver your orders or fulfill your requests.
- ARM WAVE will never share your identifiable information with third parties except what is necessary to deliver the requested / ordered products, comply with the applicable laws, and/or protect its business / legal rights.
- ARM WAVE will never store your sensitive information on its servers except what is required for providing hassle-free transactions in the future.
Please acknowledge that the details of your credit card / payment instrument are not stored or retained by ARM WAVE. This website/store is using the services of a third party payment processor. All transactions are secured using industry standard SSL encryption, and your credit card / payment details are directly passed to the third party payment processor. ARM WAVE shall not be liable for any privacy / security issues related to the use of the third party payment system/services.
ARM WAVE may receive /share some information with the third-party payment systems like PayPal or your credit card provider. We may hold this information and your transaction details to ensure a hassle-free experience in the future or comply with the governmental regulations.
ARM WAVE may store your personal information on servers that are located outside the United States or your home country. Storing information on servers at different locations can be very useful in quickly restoring the Service after a disaster, but it may create a risk of uploading / holding your personal information in countries where security regulations are less stringent than your home country. You shall bear all the risks that may be involved in uploading, processing or storing your personal information on servers across the Internet. ARM WAVE shall not be held liable for any misuse of your sensitive information in any manner or under any circumstances.
Access and Correction
When you create an account, subscribe to any services, or purchase any product being offered on the website, it shall be deemed that the submitted profile information is accurate and complete, and you will keep it updated. You shall be allowed to access your personal information that we store on our servers and modify it when required.
Access and correction of your personal information shall be done through the information modification form being provided on the website/store, but you may also submit a request to our privacy officer by sending a duly completed form for changing your profile information on the Service.
All changes and corrections to your personal information shall be subject to the process, procedures, and applicable privacy laws.
ARM WAVE reserves a right to impose a fee for disclosing, correcting, or handling your privacy information through our privacy officer. However, we may refuse to disclose the requested information is such disclosure is likely to violate the Personal Data Protection Act or undermine the privacy of other users.
ARM WAVE will never collect any kinds of identifiable information of minors and kids who are less than 13 years of age. If we believe or become aware that any minor under 13 has submitted his or her personal information on the website, we may purge such information from our servers in our sole discretion.
Third Party Websites
ARM WAVE will not be responsible for any harm caused by a link, banners, ads, etc. that redirect you to third party websites. You should review the terms and privacy policies of third party websites before using their services. We are not endorsing or recommending any product, service or information being featured by the third party websites and service providers.
It shall be your responsibility to regularly visit this page and remain updated about policy changes that may take place over time. Continued access to www.armwave.com or use of the Service, including the blogs, community forums, social media platforms or other accessible sections of this website shall be deemed as your consent to accept the modified policy.